Friday, October 24, 2008

ThanksGiving

This was the first thanks giving that I spent away from home and to tell you the truth I enjoyed it. One of my closest friend friend from Toronto came down to spend the weekend with me. When in Toronto we usually go all out for thanksgiving we rent a hall invite all are family a cook tons of food at times it can be overwhelming. This Year I was able to spend thanks giving in my little apartment with my friend and roommate. We all contributed in making a simple meal, consisting of Chicken and Shrimp kabobs, macroni pie, and apple pie with ice cream for dessert, we ate while we watch the worst movie of all times the Happening. Even though the movie sucked are food was delicious we able to share hilarious stories with each other and just have fun. unlike when I am home we are so focus on getting everything ready and prepared we don't have time to enjoy are selves.

No comments: