



Is there an age when you begin to experience leisure or are we born with leisure. Or Definition of Leisure is a state of mind, freely chosen that results in intrinsic feelings of happiness, satisfaction, pleasure, and/or enjoyment. When i look at my little cousin and sister I wish I could be them free from obligation, free from making choices, free to do what ever they want... Well that is what I thought, but in actuality they probably have the hardest time experiencing Leisure because parents just don't understand. Parent's don't understand that they don;t want to go to bed at 9:30pm, they don't understand that they don;t want to be in on the hockey, basketball or soccer team, they don; understand that they don;t like to watch Tree House they want to watch YTV, they just don't understand that children can be self determined if given the chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment