

Camp Kinkora is the first place I have ever camped and I truely can say it was a very good experience. At Camp Kinkora I was able to have fun while learning and when I can have fun while learning I appreciate it more and take in more. While at camp I was able to form new relationships because we wee basically stuck with the same people for 72 hours so their was nothing else for me to do. However we played a few games or activities that required me to put my trust in some else, be patient, and communicated effectively with others. There was one activity that we did whee everyone was blindfolded and we had to untangle a rope than place it on the grou like a rectangle. This was one of the most frustrating games that I have ever played in my life not being able to see and trying to communicate with others so we could untangle a very long rope almost seemed impossible. However, after team work and communication we were able to complete one of the hardest task I had ever had to do. I definiately would go camping again I really enjoyed myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment