Because I do not have a cable I don't get to watch a lot of my favourite shows like The Hills so as an alternative I go to a view websites such as MTV.CA and BET.com to see if they have any webisodes which to me is much better because you get to watch all your favorite shows with no commercials and because there are no commercials I am have more times to other things :-) her is a link to the websites I usually go to
http://www.mtv.ca/
http://www.bet.com/OnTV
I also spend a lot of time looking for a job. I feel that it is VERY ANNOYING that almost every company wants you to apply on line now a days. I personally like to sell myself when handing my resume to the manager I don't have that opportunity to that when I send it through Cyber Space it is very frustrating. Because after i push the send button a million thoughts go through my head such as, did it go through, did I send it to the right place, did cyber space eat my resume. I just wish thing would go back to the way it use to be.
http://jobsearch.monster.ca/Search.aspx?q=&cnme=montreal&sid=76&rad=32&rad_units=km&zip=&radzip=32&rad_units=km&cy=CA&vw=b
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment