Saturday, November 22, 2008
C.A.R.E
So yesterday my roommate and I had to do a program at the C.A.R.E centre so we decided to do Music Trivia so we just basically downloaded some songs from Limewire and made up some trivia questions. We put a lot of time and preparation in to the game because we really wanted the CARE participants to relly lke the game. If I can say so my self the game was a success everyone was participating. At the C.A.R.E their are some people who are not able to talk so at first i thought they would not enjoy hte game because they would not be able to participate. So for everyone to feel included we put them in to two teams and each team had a C.A.R.E staff member and before each team was able to give there final answer they had to get the opinions of all group members, this way no one felt excluded. I really enjoy my stage at the C.A.R.E centre it made me open my eyes to a lot of things, and because I have learned so much and made new friends I know that was my stage is over I will be going back to help out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment