Sunday, September 21, 2008


So this past weekend I made a trip to New York, which consist if traveling to and from long Island, Brooklyn and New York city.  In long Island I visited a my cousin at his School at St. Thomas Aquinas for 3 days which main consisted of drinking.  Not being a social drinker I was more than ready to leave however before leaving I was con into play a game called beer pong (which I will never play again,) not being a beer drinker it was pretty brutal.  However my trip got much better when I went to brooklyn here is where I was bombarded with a variety of different shopping experiences.  I ended up spending more money than I intended but I think it was worth it, Since all the articles I picked up were MUCH CHEAPER than shopping in Montreal or Toronto.  So this concludes my Trip to New York.


Oh yeahI forgot to mention that I forgot my camera down there so I cannot post my pictures. but once I get it back I will be sure to update the page.

1 comment:

Jessica A said...

Hi I'm Jessica your TA for the semester. Just wanted to say hi and I look forward to reading the rest of your posts!