

I am finding it very hard to have leisurely experiences for myself due to the fact that I have more than usual free time. During this free time I sometimes read a book and search the web for shows online. However once my eyes are sore from reading and my brain is swollen from the radiation of the computer I find myself experiencing extreme boredom. So to solve this problem I found a part time job which I thought would cure my extreme boredom, and put some extra change in pocket. I was wrong, will partially wrong, I did get to meet new people and learn a few things about there culture, and which I did find very interesting. But when it came to learning about the product the actual reason why I was at my job training my boredom was so extreme I feel asleep through the whole presentation. So as you can see I finding it extremely hard to experience flow here in Montreal. Anyone have any options to what I can do I am not from here so I don't know what is available to me!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment